'Hadoop Illuminated' Book
Gentle Introduction of Hadoop and Big Data
We are writing a book on Hadoop with following goals and principles.
- make Hadoop accessible to a wider audience -- not just the highly technical crowd.
- The book is always evolving ('living' book) -- because Hadoop evolves fast
- We have a few unique chapters that you won't find in other Hadoop books, for example
- Hadoop use cases
- Hadoop distributions rundown
- BI Tools feature matrix
- The book is freely available
- It is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
(Same as MIT Open Courseware)
- Adopting the book content based on user feedback and requests. Please send yours to email@example.com
Hadoop coloring book for kidsHadoop is not just for mom and dad. This sketch book contains some of the artwork appeared in our Hadoop book